E-M:/ Michigan Audubon Society Week Feb. 28 -- March 8

Enviro-Mich message from Lowell D Corbin <ufat2@juno.com>

The Michigan Audubon Society is coordinating its 1st Annual Michigan
Audubon Society conference through Michigan State University's
Agriculture and Natural Resources week. The conference is being held from
February 28th through March 8th, 2003. You are welcome to attend and
participate in the week's activities. Please note there is no
registration fee for attending the weeklong conference besides where it
has been noted on the registration form. We have a host of excellent
speakers, presentations, elementary student programs and activities to
bring the all conservation/environmental and the entire Michigan Audubon
Society family together. You can visit the MAS website at
www.michiganaudubon.org to view the weeks schedule. Events this year will
be used to make next year's centennial celebration a colossal event.
Please note on the registration form that responses are due back to the
MAS office by February 10th. I invite you all to this extraordinary event
and to contact me with any questions or concerns.

You can obtain registration forms by contacting the Michigan Audubon
Society office.

Sincerely,

David J. Krause
Administrative Assistant
Michigan Audubon Society
6011 West St. Joseph Highway
Lansing, MI 48917
david@michiganaudubon.org
(517) 886-9144

A UFAT message from:
Lowell D. Corbin
Co-Chair: Environmental Action Committee
Michigan Audubon Society
ufat2@juno.com