E-M:/ E-M and Gov. Granholm ...

I wonder if Gov. Granholm is aware of this E-M discussion forum and the
diverse expertise contained herein. As I don't think there is a better
source for getting a cross section of priorities, would it not be a good
idea to know if she follows it or at least has one of her staff assigned
as an intermediary?

Lowell Prag