E-M:/ Update on yesterday's "bulldozing" note

I feel it incumbent upon me to report what I heard through various channels yesterday related to the call I had regarding a bulldozing of property on Lake lansing rd. It’s useful to try and hear all sides.

According to David Smith from East Lansing City Government, “the State does not consider

the activities the developer is performing to be a violation of State

Wetland Statute.” The header of the E-mail is not correct.  The developer is not "bulldozing"

and there is not a bulldozer on site.  The developer is chipping previously

cut trees and brush on the site.

Terry Link, Director

Office of Campus Sustainability

525 S. Kedzie