Re: E-M:/ MMWR on degenerative neurological diseases

Hello Alex,

Regarding studies of deaths in the below link, there seems
to be sufficient evidence to warrant even more study.

i.e: after autopsy biopsy tissues were sent for analysis to the National
Prion Disease Pathology Surveillance Center (NPDPSC), were there further
studies to also examine the dna for particular genes in those who died,
for similarities that would a give a conclusion of a genetic predisposition
to infection?

If that could be concluded, it would give hope that gene testing would
give a warning of predisposition and that gene therapy could also be
successful as a form of prevention.

Lowell Prag