E-M:/ Michigan Air Pollution Malfunction Rules

In Monday's Federal Register, the Bush Administration
has published both a direct final rule which will go into
effect in the absence of any objection and a proposed
rule to approve the pollution control malfunction emissions
rules for MDEQ.

Courtesy of my web site, I'm making these easily available at:

http://www.sagady.com/stuff/MI_malfunction_DirectFinal.pdf

http://www.sagady.com/stuff/MI_malfunction_Proposed.pdf

....seems like this Michigan emission control malfunction stuff
has been going on for eons....I remember dealing with this
stuff back in 1992 back when Dave Batchelor was still in the
Air Division.....and trying to fend off the Chamber and the
Manufacturers who wanted to get out of all penalties for
malfunctioning air pollution control equipment back then....

...haven't had a chance to read this current stuff, but I know
it is important one way or another.....

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com