E-M:/ ACTION ALERT: email the IJC at waterissweet.org

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

For all interested in commenting to the IJC, but dont
have lots of time to spend, you can visit our website
and we set up an emailer page where you can jot down
some comments and send them on painlessly. You will
need to cut the web address into the "goto" bar; the
hyperlink never seems to work when I forward messages.

Frank

 http://waterissweet.org/ijc-actionalert.html