Re: E-M:/ Don't Trash Michigan

Enviro-Mich message from "Cynthia  Price" <skyprice@iserv.net>

I was just told -- because we want to get a water bottle recycling program
going at our 10-day-long Muskegon Summer Celebration -- that there's no
place to recycle them in the West Michigan area. Therefore, even people who
think they're recycling them are mistaken. The company we're working with is
going to make special arrangements to have them sent to somewhere in the
southeast Michigan area. So I guess you can count all of West Michigan OUT
of the total amount recycled!

Cynthia Price