[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ CONTROL OF WATER SUPPLY FLOWS TO FOREIGN COMPANY
- Subject: E-M:/ CONTROL OF WATER SUPPLY FLOWS TO FOREIGN COMPANY
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:38:03 EST
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Think of the world as it is today, our potential relationship to Germany, and other enemies of America in the future. Are you compfortable knowing that foreign governments will control our American Great Lakes water resources?
CONTROL OF WATER SUPPLY FLOWS TO FOREIGN COMPANY
"Let's say for instance you want to impose a conservation plan. Can an international company come in and claim because of international trade agreements that local authorities have no jurisdiction over that company?"