Re: E-M:/ No More "Coat Tails" for Russ Harding

Enviro-Mich message from "Kenneth Vermeulen" <VERMEUKW@wnj.com>

I know that there is no love lost on Enviro-Mich for Russ Harding, but
does anyone here have anything but the highest degree of respect for
Lynn?  I would be shocked if anyone who actually knows her, or has had
personal dealings with her, would have anything negative to say about
Lynn Buhl.  (notwithstanding the WP article).

No matter how deep the disdain for Mr. Harding, whether deserved or
not, this "guilt by association" is totally unwarranted and unfair. . .
"Harding protégé"????  Please!

Ken Vermeulen

p.s.  I don't represent Lynn or any of her relatives, nor do I stand to
gain anything personally from this post.  (Just in anticipation of the
flurry of responses that I typically receive)

>>> "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com> 03/05/03 03:10AM

Enviro-Mich message from "Alex J. Sagady & Associates"
<ajs@sagady.com>

Looks like Russ Harding has lost his coattails.....   Harding
protege Lynn Buhl running into rough sledding in MD

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42699-2003Mar4.html

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com

and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action.   Archives
at

enviro-mich"