Re: E-M:/ No More "Coat Tails" for Russ Harding

Enviro-Mich message from "Grant Trigger" <GTrigger@honigman.com>

These personal attacks are so typical ..........

I have known Lynn for over 15 years and she has never treated anyone
with the disrespect these comments reflect and they are not deserved.

One of the things we all should recognize in the new administration and
with Mr. Chester is a return to treating people with respect - greater
civility should be our collective goal - we can differ on issues and
still remain respectful.

So as I tell my 10 year old pause for 10 seconds before you speak - you
are less likely to regret what you say .......

>>> "David J. Zaber" <dzaber@chorus.net> 03/05/03 09:23AM >>>
Sorry Ken,

But when you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Ruff Ruff