E-M:/ Statewide Campus Sustainability workshop

Representatives from 13 colleges from Michigan plus Antioch, Indiana U., and Middlebury have signed up for our statewide workshop on building a network between campuses to enhance campus sustainability at all universities, liberal arts colleges, and community colleges in Michigan. The workshop scheduled for Thursday March 13 from 9:00am-4:00pm will be held on the MSU campus. There is still time to register by faxing the registration form http://www.ecofoot.msu.edu/files/pdfs/finalconference.pdf  to me by 5:00pm tomorrow. You can pay at the door, but I need to let the lunch providers how many are coming by Monday morning.

Attendees from

MSU

UM

WMU

Oakland CC

Grand Rapids CC

Lansing CC

Kalamazoo College

Alma

Aquinas

Andrews

Oakland U

Marygrove

Please share with friends and colleagues you might know from any of the other colleges in the state who you think might be interested.

Terry Link, Director

Office of Campus Sustainability

525 S. Kedzie

Michigan State University