[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Scenic Michigan Annual Conference
- Subject: E-M:/ Scenic Michigan Annual Conference
- From: "Julie Metty Bennett" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:09:37 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Julie Metty Bennett" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-Index: AcLtmxCILIwa8oEJQWaeiDsvW/TIPg==
- Thread-Topic: Scenic Michigan Annual Conference
Scenic Michigan will host its annual conference on
April 7, 2003 in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
This years key speaker is Richard Cleveland
from Vermont who will be speaking about his
state's thriving billboard-free tourism industry. Also featured will be:
- Dr. Phillip Davis, MSU Extension's
Victor Institute, who will
discuss results from a survey of local officials on
emerging land use issues.
- Kelly Thayer, MLUI Transportation Manager, who will talk
about community character and highway design.
- Attorney Peter Letzmann who will discuss current legal issues
affecting community aesthetics.
Jim Lagowski, Whitewater Township Planning
Commission, Keith Charters, New Design for Growth, and Kitty Rothwell, MDOT, who will provide case studies on
corridor management plans.
For more information about the
conference and to register, please
visit the Scenic Michigan Website at www.scenicmichigan.org
Senior Consultant for Natural
Public Sector Consultants
600 West St. Joseph St.,