E-M:/ Lana Pollack Speaking Event WEDNESDAY

Enviro-Mich message from "David P. Zaks" <zaks@msu.edu>

Lana Pollack Speaking Event

Michigan State University's Hillel center will be hosting LANA POLLACK, former
State Senator, and current President of the Michigan Environmental Council.
Lana will be speaking WED, March 26th, 7pm @ the Hillel Center.  Hillel is
located on the corner of Linden and Charles in East Lansing.  Lana will be
speaking about
Michigan's Environment.  Lana will also speak about the connections of
Judaism to the environment.
We invite everyone to attend and refreshments will be served.

***************************************
David Zaks
LBS Environmental Science and Spatial Information Processing(GIS)

School Address:
620 Elm
East Lansing, MI 48823
apt: 517-336-7985
cell: 517-974-1655

Home Address:
25101 W. Roycourt
Huntington Woods, MI 48070
http://www.msu.edu/~zaks
AIM: HikingJewMSU

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children ~ Navajo Proverb