E-M:/ Correction Regarding Xylene ITSL

Enviro-Mich message from Jeff Gearhart <jeffg@ecocenter.org>

Please disregard my previous note regarding Xylene screening levels.
My math was incorrect in converting the the 1 hr to 24 hour numbers.

I believe the correct, approximate conversion or scaling from 1 hour
to 24 hours for a constant emission rate producing an an ambient
concentration of 4400 ug/m3, 1 hour average, would be to multiply by
0.4 (using SCREEN3 methodolgy), hence  0.4 *4400 or 1760 ug/m3  24
hour average which is significantly higher then the new 24 hour ITSL
of 100 ug/m3 emission limit and actually more protective.

Thanks again for those who have politely pointed this out to me!
--
Jeff Gearhart

http://www.ecocenter.org
http://www.cleancarcampaign.org