E-M:/ re: snake oil?

This technology for producing crude oil from animal waste:

http://www.discover.com/may_03/featoil.html

has been around for awhile and certainly does not provide an incentive
for Michigan's automotive industry to move to a pure hydrogen fuel for
use in fuel cells, to lower greenhouse gases, as the only by product of
the process is pure water.

Many years ago, DOE demonstrated that there is enough sunlight on state
and federal land in our sunny southern states, to cleanly produce via
photovoltaics and solar concentrators, all the hydrogen we need.

The main obstacle at the moment, to developing this resource, is the lack
of an infrastructure to deliver the hydrogen around the country and given
the fact that such an infrastructure is a threat to the oil industry and
the fact that they in the main, control our government, it will be awhile
until such an infrastructure is built.

Lowell Prag