Re: E-M:/ re: snake oil?

Please bring the "snake oil" thread to a close
or take the discussion off of the list
unless list participants have Michigan-specific
comments about such facilities in Michigan or
specific proposals in Michigan to implement such
technology.

Also, I'd again like to remind folks not to post
copyrighted items on Enviro-Mich.....  a small
snippet...maybe a sentence or two plus the URL is
all that can be placed on the list.

All EM content is permanently republished in a web site
and we do not want copyrighted material to be
posted to the list and then to permanently be placed
into the EM archive web site.

For those who haven't used the archive, it is
located at:

It is fully searchable and a really nice feature.

Also, list participants should note that items posted
to the EM list are regularly picked up by the
Google Search Engine Bot so what you post here goes
into posterity and is searchable with access world wide.

Alex Sagady
EM Listmanager

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com