Re: E-M:/ Pollution prevention resources/programs for golf courses

Matt,

Check out the Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program

Contact: Jeff Spencer (517) 241-5719
Agency: Environmental Quality

Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program

The Michigan Turfgrass Environmental Stewardship Program partners the efforts of the turfgrass industry, state agencies, Michigan State University, and environmental advocacy groups to advance the environmental stewardship of the turfgrass industry and to recognize environmental achievements.  The program was launched in 1998 at MSU and has over 220 participating courses.  The program receives support from Michigan Department of Agriculture, Michigan Turfgrass Foundation, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, and Golf Association of Michigan.

Lots of information and resources available at:

http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3585_4129_4191---,00.html

Waste Information & Management Services, Inc. (WIMS)
Publishers of Michigan Waste Report, REGTrak, WIMS Daily & eNewsUSA
Jeff Dauphin, President
818 Avenue D, Traverse City, MI 49686-3532
Phone: 231-932-1366, Fax: 231-932-1383
E-Mail: jd@ecobizport.com