E-M:/ EARTH DAY CLEANUP at LeFurge Woods

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

CELEBRATE EARTH DAY!

This Saturday, April 26, at 10:00 a.m., the Southeast Michigan Land
Conservancy will host a cleanup of the LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve in
Superior Township, Washtenaw County.

Bring some friends...as well as work gloves, trash bags, and footwear for wet
and muddy trails.  We will primarily be picking up trash and clearing brush
and overhanging branches from some of the trails.  Bring along branch
pruners/loppers, if you have them.

We will be meeting at the wetland entrance at LeFurge Woods.  For a map and
directions, go to  www.mapquest.com  and use the address 2384 N. Prospect,
Ypsilanti  MI  48198.  (You can also view an aerial photo of the site on
mapquest.)

This is a great event for families, scouts, and school groups.  Hope to see
you Saturday!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy
www.landconservancy.com