Re: E-M:/ Pollution prevention resources/programs for golfcourses

Check out the DEQ Turf grass page at the following link:

http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3585_4129_4191---,00.html

Jeff Spencer is the program contact at 517-241-5719.

Also try the turf grass information center available on-line through MSU at http://www.lib.msu.edu/tgif/.  There is a lot of information here, also look under Agriculture on the MSU web.

Have a nice day.

Pamela Howd
Department of Environmental Quality
Remediation and Redevelopment Division
Phone:  517-335-6239
Fax: 517-241-3571
Environmental Assistance Center: 800-662-9278

"Only a life lived for others, is worth living."
-----  Albert Einstein

Working for a better future for the children of tomorrow!
>>> "Matt Doss" <mdoss@glc.org> 04/21/03 11:04AM >>>
I am seeking information on pollution prevention programs and/or resources for golf courses.  This is for a community in New Jersey, but I thought folks in Michigan might have ideas or suggestions that would be helpful given the large number of golf courses in our state.

I appreciate any advice, contacts, or referrals to informational resources.

Thanks,

Matt Doss
Ann Arbor