Re: E-M:/ High Density Developments to Preserve Agricultural Land???

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne P. Couture" <couture@jasnetworks.net>

Higher density residential  developments are not necessarily a bad thing
if implemented through Open Space zoning.  The concepts of Open Space
development embody several conservation planning principles.  Some
communities offer a density increase as an incentive to utilize open
space (conservation) planning principles and design.