Re: E-M:/ High Density Developments to Preserve Agricultural Land???

Shannon,
Guess I missed something.  And that is entirely possible too:>)  Anyway, where did it get written that small manufactured homes are the only option?  It may be what some developers in some areas see that structural type as the fastest way to a buck, but surely there are options to discourage that.
Chuck Cubbage