Re: E-M:/ High Density Developments to Preserve Agricultural Land???

A reasonable targeted comment.  Often folks are not willing to put their money where their mouth is.  For our family, we occupy a location that has been in the family since 1955. But, no, it is not an urban setting.  On the other hand our neighborhood is active in managing surface runoff.  We are meeting the WMEAC folks who are active in creating "rain gardens" from our existing dwellings. No matter where you are, it is likely there are better ways of managing the natural resources.
Regards,
Chuck