E-M:/ Biogas Fair and Conference

For our EM list readers who are seriously interested in anaerobic
digesters to achieve both compost and methane gas from organic wastes,
this fair and conference in Germany, is the best in the world.

If you read German, you can find additional details here:
http://www.biogas-zentrum.de

Text in English, is below.

Lowell Prag