E-M:/ Tomorrow! Conservation Summit Regional Meeting in Bloomfield Hills

Hello!

Tomorrow night, Tuesday May 6th from 7PM to 9PM, the Conservation Summit will be holding its first Southeastern Michigan Regional Meeting. We will meet at the offices of the East Michigan Environmental Action Council at 21220 West 14 Mile Rd. in Bloomifield Hills (1.5 miles east of Telegraph).

This gathering will lead up to the Conservation Summit on September 4th at the Kellogg Center in East Lansing. There, environmentalists and conservationists will band together around a unified agenda for positive change in Michigan. We all know how important the environment and our natural resources are for Michigan's future, so let's get together around a policy agenda with the kind of multi-partisan support required to get attention from our government and political leaders.

What: Southeast Michigan Regional Meeting of the Conse rvation Summit.
Where: 21220 W. 14 Mile Rd. (Nativity Episcopal Church)
Boomfield Hills.
When: 7PM - 9PM
Why: To raise issues that will eventually shape the policy landscape for the coming years.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Jeff Irwin
Executive Director
Michigan League of Conservation Voters