E-M:/ threats to state parks

Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davemec@voyager.net>

For an article we are preparing for MEC's newsletter, I would
appreciate information from anyone in Michigan on state parks that are
at risk from pollution or development or other threats outside park
boundaries.  A short note will suffice, along with contact information
so that we can explore the issue with knowledgeable parties.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Dave Dempsey
Michigan Environmental Council
119 Pere Marquette, Suite 2A
Lansing, MI  48912