Re: E-M:/ Seaway plan pits jobs vs. ecology

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

The impacts on jobs does not just stop at the adverse
affect on the economy that the pollution will have. It
will open up the midland to more international trade.
Increased international trade access, especially in
these times, means increased imports, not increased
exports. We are opening up an opportunity for the big
corporations to ship jobs out of here and their cheap
garbage in for us to buy.

http://www.detnews.com/2003/business/0305/20/a01-169733.htm