Re: E-M:/ Unusual Arrests made at McPherson/Dow/Kellogg linked World Ag Forum

Dear EM Readers,

Samuel DeFazio makes very important points. I'd like to share with the list this communication that I just received in response to my original posting (identifiers removed):

Dear Sir,

   I am a small farmer near Clayton Michigan.  Just to let you know when we haul our corn and beans to market they do NOT separate them from the GMO or the BT grain, it is all dumped into the same bin with no accountablity.  We do not raise GMO or BT.  Also yesterday they found Mad Cow Disease in Canada on the AOL news,   [XXXXXX operations] near Hudson gets his cows from Canada.