E-M:/ Who should replace Whitman?

Enviro-Mich message from Mary Beth Doyle <marybeth@ecocenter.org>

Any rumors about who is being considered as Whitman's replacement?
Russ Harding's name was bandied about earlier. Meanwhile,  Greenpeace
is offering an interesting suggestion--Gordon Durnil, who served as
the US chair of the International Joint Commission, and championed
the virtual elimination of persistent toxic chemicals into the Great
Lakes.

--

Mary Beth Doyle, MPH
Environmental Health Project