[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ IJC to Meet on Great Lakes at University of Michigan
- Subject: E-M:/ IJC to Meet on Great Lakes at University of Michigan
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:50:39 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: "Day, Jennifer" <DayJ@windsor.ijc.org>
Subject: GLIN==> Now On-line! Register for the IJC Biennial
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:09:36 -0400
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Join the IJC on the campus of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor for
two days of workshops and discussion on the most pressing issues facing
the Great Lakes today.
International Joint Commission
2003 Great Lakes Conference and Biennial Meeting
September 19-20, 2003
Meeting and registration information
is now available on the Internet at
Check out our web site for the most up-to-date information about
confirmed speakers, workshop and session agendas, meeting materials and
other events as they are planned and scheduled between now and
- Inspiration and insight from the special RAP and LaMP
pre-conference workshop being held on Thursday, September 18 in Ann
- Become smarter -- In depth workshops on nine of the most pressing
issues facing the Great Lakes today.
- Restore the Greatness! Organizations from around the basin will
be discussing their plans for Great Lakes restoration.
- Reconnect and network with friends and interesting people from
around the Great Lakes basin.
Preregistration and payment of the registration fee is required for
the LaMP and RAP workshop on Thursday and for the conference on
Friday. The deadline for registration is Friday, September 5,
2003. A registration fee is not required to participate in the
Biennial Meeting on Saturday, however registration for attendance on that
day is encouraged to ensure your space.
The IJC will be presenting an award to the Biennium Great Lakes
Scientist on Saturday during lunch. Stay and listen to the award's
recipient speak. A box lunch is being offered on Saturday, but must
be ordered and paid for as part of registration.
Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Environmental Enforcement, Permit/Technical Review, Public Policy,
Evidence Review and Litigation Investigation on Air, Water and
Waste/Community Environmental and Resource Protection
PO Box 39, East Lansing, MI 48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); email@example.com