[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Lawmaker accused of misusing his clout
- Subject: E-M:/ Lawmaker accused of misusing his clout
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 05:07:27 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Lawmaker accused of misusing his clout
Memo: Threat caused by wetlands permit rift
A state representative threatened to use his legislative power against the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality because of his personal frustrations with the agency as a developer, according to a DEQ agent's memo obtained by the Free Press.
State Rep. John Pastor, R-Livonia, has made no secret of his five-year effort to develop a parcel of wetlands in Northville Township, or of his dissatisfaction with the DEQ's handling of his permit application.