E-M:/ Great Lakes Natural Resources Camp

Enviro-Mich message from Darren Bagley <bagleyd@msue.msu.edu>

Great Lakes Natural Resources Camp is an excellent opportunity for youth
age 13-15 years to learn more about our environment, specifically as it
relates to the Great Lakes ecosystem.  The camp gives young people an
opportunity to experience hand-on activities out in our natural
resources.  Activities include charter boat fishing, water quality testing
and monitoring, wildlife habitat management, forestry, and wetlands
identification.  To register or find out more, visit
http://www.miseagrant.umich.edu/greatlakescamp/index.html

Darren Bagley, Natural Resource Agent
MSU Extension-Genesee County
G-4215 W. Pasadena
Flint, MI 48504-2376
bagleyd@msue.msu.edu
tel: (810) 244-8524  fax: (810) 732-1400
web site:  http://www.msue.msu.edu/genesee/natres

Michigan State University Extension programs and materials are open to all
without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age,
disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, or
family status.