Re: E-M:/ Gerald Henning and MDA failure to respond: LSJ today

Enviro-Mich message from "Susan Sandell" <SANDELLS@michigan.gov>

I wonder whether when courtesy failed (presuming he started that way) he
attempted to go up the chain of command in MDA or through his legislator
rather than trying to get action through threats.  Speaking as a
faceless state bureaucrat, I don't respond very positively to verbal
abuse either  I wonder how many others have been motivated by it,
government or private sector.  However, if I'm not doing my job (or if
someone thinks I'm not), it's perfectly legitimate to go to my boss, my
department director, or a legislator to call me on it.  He handled his
complaint inappropriately and should be big enough to take the
consequences.

>>> "danderso" <danderso@remc4.k12.mi.us> Jun 23, 2003  9:58 AM >>>
Alternatively, if you really prefer to avoid Mr. Hennings situation
hire a  competent lawyer with some integrity and sue the cow crap out of
them. Of course, that costs a lot of money. Maybe Mr. Vermuelen,
compassionate soul that he is would be willing to do some pro-bono
work.