E-M:/ RE: / DEQ, DNR, FYI Erosion Control Mistakes in Iron River Michigan observed last week

Enviro-Mich message from "David J. Zaber" <dzaber@chorus.net>

It looks like the pictures I attached did not come through documenting the
situation in Iron River. I apologize for the mistake. Let me know if you
would like to see pictures of the erosion problem I described previously.

Dave Zaber