Re: E-M:/ Gerald Henning and MDA failure to respond: LSJ today

Enviro-Mich message from Paul Hans Steiner <steinerp@msu.edu>

As a soon to be graduating master's student from MSU in the Ag. Economics
department (which houses the agribusiness degree), the agribusiness degree
is still in existence at MSU and fairly popular.  It is only an
undergraduate program, however graduate students can specialize in
agribusiness (I choose environmental and natural resource economics).  The
undergraduate program is primarily to be farmers and ag. buyers.  Well I
can't speak much for the undergraduate program the department as a whole as
a good split of business and environment oriented professors and research
programs.  At least in the one class I T.A.'ed for this resulted in
environmental concerns being presented along with business concerns.  The
department recently started a new major that looks specifically at
environmental policy and practices.  I'm not going to respond to the shots
at MSU.
   Paul

Not all who wander are lost
-Tolkien