[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ THE SOLUTION: re: cafos, Gerald Henning, MDA, etc.
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ THE SOLUTION: re: cafos, Gerald Henning, MDA, etc.
- From: Cubbagec@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:21:28 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: Cubbagec@aol.com
In a message dated 06/24/2003 9:41:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email@example.com writes:
I will continue to argue that, in settings and climates like Michigan's, the
amount of livestock on a farm or CAFO, should be limited to what that land
area can directly support by either pasture or feed-crops.
Tim makes a very good point. We often assume that technology will allow us to do anything anywhere - have you seen any of this syndrome anywhere else? :>)