[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ June 30 deadline to Save Au Sable River
- Subject: E-M:/ June 30 deadline to Save Au Sable River
- From: Kym Spring <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:57:10 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: Kym Spring <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A Clean Water Action member brought this to my attention. Although
many are in the throes of fighting inadequate water pollution
legislation, there is an easy way to send your comments via e-mail.
Please help if you can.
"I am writing to make sure you are aware of a proposed oil and gas
drilling operation that threatens one of northern Michigan's most
pristine watersheds, the Au Sable River. There is summary
information and an on-line letter writing campaign at
. Time is running out for public comment on the matter, so any help in getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.
According to a Forest Service document, public comment must be received by June 30th.
Another source of information on this issue would be the Anglers of the Au Sable (www.ausableanglers.org), who are more local to the issue and experienced in dealing with these types of matters."
Kym Spring, Community Organizer
Clean Water Action