Re: E-M:/ the demonstration against Governor Granholm

Enviro-Mich message from Lou Novak <lmn@lppals.com>

That I was denied the right to talk to my fellow citizens about
the actions of our governor is very upsetting. When I travelled
to Northville to be greeted by State Troopers, not a Northville
police officer, I was upset.

When Attorney General Jennifer Granholm wrote a letter to Governor
Engler calling the Ice Mountain  bottling plant in Mecosta County
an illegal diversion of Great Lakes water I was overjoyed. When I
read that Governor Granholm says there is no legal basis to shut
down the plants I am upset.

Maybe I should swear and cuss and get some press coverage for the issue.

Some will be counting State Police cars while their rights and property
just flow away...

--
Lou Novak                  | Suffering from pronoia, the sneaking
www.lppals.com/lmn         | feeling that someone is conspiring behind