[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ TCRE - Protesting destruction
- Subject: E-M:/ TCRE - Protesting destruction
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:08:59 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
TRAVERSE CITY - Dozens of protesters showed up at the entrance of an East Bay Township developer Tuesday afternoon to condemn wetland destruction at the Mitchell Creek Watershed.
Eastwood Construction Co. and its president Bill Clous are facing mounting pressure from regulators over a 300-acre site near Hammond and Townline roads that Environmental Protection Agency officials have said may include more than 20 acres of illegally filled wetlands.