Re: E-M:/ the demonstration against Governor Granholm

now.. now.. now..

>>> Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com> 07/02/03 12:04PM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

Frank,

In Northville Township? You can bet it was the
neighborhood association that called the police. I'm
surprised that they let you in at all.

Andrew Mutch
Novi

> PS- Even on the micro scale, she could have called
> her
> neighborhood association and asked for one evening
> of
> tolerance (if it was really the assoc. that
> requested
> we not be allowed in).

http://sbc.yahoo.com

and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action.   Archives
at

enviro-mich"

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents
contain information from the law firm of Honigman Miller
Schwartz and Cohn LLP which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information is intended to be for the addressee
only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us immediately (313.465.7000)
and destroy the original message and all copies.