[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Supporters of beach grooming set their sights on Bush
- Subject: E-M:/ Supporters of beach grooming set their sights on Bush
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:40:54 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
We knew this was coming. They are betting GW Bush would love to destroy some more Great Lakes wetlands.
Supporters of beach grooming set their sights on Bush
Although the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has made it easier to get permits for minor beach maintenance, state lawmakers are headed to Washington in an attempt to get the feds to follow Michigan law.
The state Senate on Thursday unanimously approved a resolution by state Sen. James A. Barcia asking the U.S. Congress to revise federal law to mirror Michigan's.