E-M:/ Info? White Lake clean-up status

Enviro-Mich message from Susan Miller <smiller179@comcast.net>

I would appreciate any information on the safety of swimming in White Lake
(Muskegon area).  My sister's family (including 2 young children) made plans
to vacation there and later learned of the history of pollution problems.  I
understand that sediment cleanup has been going on recently (perhaps
currently) and I'm concerned about the safety of this lake for swimming.
Thanks.  Susan Miller