[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Sides progressing on water level plan
- Subject: E-M:/ Sides progressing on water level plan
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:41:16 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Sides progressing on water level plan
GLEN ARBOR - Under a judge's order, two opposing groups in a legal battle over Glen Lake and Crystal River water levels met this week to find a solution to their dispute.
In an earlier ruling, 13th Circuit Judge Philip Rodgers ordered the two sides to work with technical advisers to find a way to maintain water levels in the lake without harming the river.