Re: E-M:/ Delete my name

Enviro-Mich message from "Patricia Klamert" <tklamert@med.umich.edu>

Could you please delete my name also.  I am also having a difficult time
keeping up.  THANKS

Trish Klamert
MS RN BSN COHN-S/CM CCM CDMS CRRN
Senior Occupational Health Nurse Consultant
University of Michigan
MWorks Occupational Health Services
MWorks Disability Management Division
734-975-4635, Ext. 244 or toll free 1-888-769-6757, Ext. 244
Fax-734-477-0429
Pager-810-833-4078
email - tklamert@umich.edu
If you are unwilling to make waves then you better be happy with the
reflection you see in the pond. (A.C Spain)

Confidentiality Notice
This E-Mail is private and confidential and intended only for those
individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Duplication,
transmission or copying of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited and
requires the expressed written consent of the sender.  If you have
received this E-Mail in error, please contact the sender and delete this
message.
THANK YOU

>>> "Jean Gramlich" <jeangramlich@msn.com> 07/17/03 03:54PM >>>
Please delete my name from your list.  I can't keep up!  Thanks.