[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Judge moves to impose pesticide restrictions
- Subject: E-M:/ Judge moves to impose pesticide restrictions
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:13:16 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
I first noticed this article in the 7/19/03 Grand Rapids Press on page A6 and traced the AP article to it's source. Out state articles are rare to be placed here, but I thought this ruling might have importance in the future for Michigan.
Judge moves to impose pesticide restrictions
PORTLAND, Ore. - A federal judge on Thursday ordered the government to establish temporary buffer zones for more than 50 common pesticides along salmon-bearing streams while it creates permanent environmental regulations.