Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Hillard Williams <hillardwilliams@yahoo.com>
Subject: SEAC Student Environmental Training July 25 - 28

Looking for speakers, groups to host tables, people to participate.

A training session will be conducted by SEAC in Detroit July 25 - 28 at
the First Unitarian-Universalist Church located on Forest and Cass
Ave.  We are looking for groups that can provide training on
environmental issues and effective responses for student aged 15 to 25.

SEAC is a student run coalition that holds training workshops around the
country.  This year our church is hosting their sessions.  We are
looking for individuals and groups that can provide training on
environmental issues, if you know of others who might want to
participate.

I am sorry about the late contact.  We would appreciate any support you
can provide.

Thank you,

Hillard Williams

hillardwilliams@yahoo.com