[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Judge denies bid to build on dune land
- Subject: E-M:/ Judge denies bid to build on dune land
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:19:38 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Judge denies bid to build on dune land
WEST MICHIGAN -- A judge has denied a Port Sheldon Township man's bid to build a house on property along Lake Michigan.
But he has yet to determine whether the state, which ruled the proposed house would violate critical dune restrictions, should pay the man an estimated $700,000 as compensation for the land.