E-M:/ CEA 6th Annual State of the Detroit River Boat Tour on Sat, Sept. 20

The Citizens Environment Alliance (CEA) Sixth Annual State of the Detroit River Boat Tour will be held on Saturday, September 20, 2003. As always, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about our special river and the need to begin real and meaningful environmental restoration and rehabilitation.

We are pleased to have Detroit-radio personality Peter Werbe back as the Master of Ceremonies again this year. We are also pleased to welcome speakers: Dr. Doug Haffner, Canada Research Chair for Great Lakes Research (Environmental Health) Great Lakes Institute, University of Windsor; Dr. John Hartig, River Navigator, Greater Detroit American Heritage River Initiative; and Robert Burns, Detroit's Riverkeeper for the Detroit River.

Tickets are $35Cdn or $25US and include lunch and the four-hour cruise of the Detroit River. Noon - 4:00 p.m., boarding at 11:30 a.m. at the foot of Ouellette Avenue in Windsor. Tickets for this annual boat tour have sold out many times in the past, so order your tickets early to avoid disappointment. Send cheques/money orders payable to the CEA - Boat Tour to secure your tickets today.

In Canada, send cheques/money orders to:
CEA - Boat Tour
275 Oak Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9A 5E5

In the U.S., send cheques/money orders to:
CEA - Boat Tour
25443 Ridgewood Dr.
Farmington Hills, MI
48336

For more information, please contact:
Leesa Bringas, Director of Development and Administration or Derek Coronado, Research and Policy Coordinator at
(519) 973-1116

Citizens Environment Alliance
of southwestern Ontario and southeast Michigan

275 Oak Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 5E5, CANADA

25443 Ridgewood Dr., Farmington Hills, MI, 48336

phone: 519.973.1116
fax: 519.973.8360
cea@mnsi.net

Order your CEA 6th Annual State of the Detroit River Boat Tour (Sat., Sept 20/03) tickets today!
For more info., visit our website:

http://www.mnsi.net/~cea/