E-M:/ illegal pesticide statements

Enviro-Mich message from Gabriel Zawadzki <zawadzkg@msue.msu.edu>

While attending several arbor day events I have visited the booths of
various groups who were against spraying for mosquitos. I have also read
articles about the subject the local news paper. One statement that I
frequently hear is that it is against federal law to state that any
pesticide is safe if used according to the label. Since I first heard this,
I have been trying to track down that law, but I have not been able to find
it. Does anyone know which law I should be looking at?