Re: E-M:/ FW: Transportation Enhancement Funding in Jeopardy

Enviro-Mich message from Tom & Anne Woiwode <woiwode@voyager.net>

Andrew et al,

Nancy Krupiarz, ED of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy of Michigan, has been
following this issue very closely.  She can provide you with guidance on how
to respond.  She can be reached at rtcnancy@transact.org, or (517) 485-6022.

Tom
Tom, Anne, Nate and Pete Woiwode
5088 Powell Road