[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ NPR West Nile Revolt. In Ohio and many West Michigan Communities.
- Subject: E-M:/ NPR West Nile Revolt. In Ohio and many West Michigan Communities.
- From: Praxis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:37:29 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: Praxis <email@example.com>
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
NPR West Nile Revolt. In Ohio and many West Michigan Communities.
Like many West Michigan communities (Allegan, Wayland, etc.) cites elsewhere have not followed official pesticide spray so called "recommendations". They have appointed alternative strategies that are significantly less expensive and arguably more effective. A City in Ohio even banned pesticide spraying to keep the State from spraying the community against the wishes of its citizens.
Samuel M. DeFazio
2723 116th Ave
Allegan, MI 49010 http://www.paxis-ibc.com firstname.lastname@example.org 269-673-2793
"NPR : West Nile Revolt"
This message was included:
Hope all is well and that you are aware of the Lyndhurst OH no-spray ordinance. See http://www.beyondpesticides.org/mosquito/alerts/Lyndhurst%20OH%20ordinance%20DN.htm or go to our website http://www.beyondpesticides.org and then the West Nile Virus and Mosquito Management, then to Alerts.
Just click on the headline or the audio icon to listen to the story. You'll need an audio player to hear it, and you can find the right one for your computer at <http://www.npr.org/audiohelp/audioplayers.html>. If you have any problems, please visit the NPR audio help page <http://www.npr.org/audiohelp/index.html>.
Want a transcript of this story?